Al-Riyadh Investment Companies Group comprises many companies and establishments specialized in various economic sectors, there are additional sectors else than Industrial which can be categorized as follow :
The following firms are concerned with industrial field :
- Al-Douh Iraqi Company for Cement Industries
- Al-Riyadh Company for Detergents Industry
- Al- Riyadh Company for Modern Sulphochemical Industry
- Al-Riyadh Company for Vegetable Oil Industry
- Al-Methalia Company For Dairy Products
- Al-Jawhara Foodstuff Company Ltd.
- Al-Kawthar Co. for Tissue Paper Industry
- Al-Kawthar Industrial Est.
- Al-wadaq for Paper and Carton Ind. Est.
The nucleus of Al-Riyadh (Industrial)
The nucleus of Al-Riyadh Investment Companies Group was established in Iraq in 1982. It continued to grow, expand and prosper in Iraq, Jordan, over the last three decades, thus becoming one of the largest Groups in the Arabian regions.
through its Offices and Branches located in Jordan and Iraq, engaging a large number of personnel specialized in different fields, and with its factories and industrial facilities, maintains close business links and relations with the international markets in various economic sectors. Al –Riyadh Group plays substantial role in Iraq and other countries in the region in the scope of industry, trade.
The Group comprises many Companies and Establishments specialized in various economic sectors concerned with industry, international trade and general contracting in various fields related to industry petroleum, minerals, energy, electricity, water systems, sewage systems, tele-communications, public health, hospitals and relevant complements, as well as transport, communications and logistics involving land, sea and air transportation networks, which is the fruit of vast accumulated experience